Much has changed in the last 37 years. From humble beginnings offering coach tours of Tasmania – still one our most popular programs – we now offer award-winning river cruising and touring programs in Europe, and of course cruising and touring in Canada, South America, South Africa and South East Asia.
We wanted our new brand to better reflect our exciting range of cruises and tours, as well as the spirit of our guests. What hasn’t changed are the core values that have served us so well over time:
- We use our experience to tailor holidays that inspire, delight and provide unforgettable experiences for our guests
- We value quality. Each itinerary is crafted to ensure your time with us is memorable
- We offer the freedom to explore the world in comfort with easy access to the must-see sights and the luxury of extra time for personal discoveries at your leisure
- We provide warm and personal service. From our Cruise and Tour Directors to our Local Guides, our insight turns a day as a tourist into a day as a local, unveiling hidden treasures and local secrets
- Most importantly, we believe in the value of travel, helping you discover the world your way, creating shared experiences and new friendships, igniting your imagination, and building everlasting memories. We also plan our programs with care to deliver the best value for money.
By now, you’ve probably seen our brand new logo. The infinity symbol represents the endless opportunity travel provides to discover - or rediscover - our world and ourselves, while the central wave element represents the importance of our cruising program and is the link to our sister company Emerald Waterways.
Although our brochures and website now looks a little lighter and brighter, you’ll still find the same fantastic Evergreen value you know and love.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you on board a cruise or tour again – or for the very first time – soon!