Please find below some FAQs relating to Future Travel Credit Extension and Flexibility.
Future Travel Credit
What are the updated Terms & Conditions of my Future Travel Credit?
To further assist you in making a new reservation using your Future Travel Credit, below are the updated conditions, including more flexibility for your Scenic Group Future Travel Credit.
- You can re-book and complete travel by 31 December 2024
- You can re-book on to any Scenic Group cruise or journey (Scenic, Emerald Cruises and Evergreen Tours), regardless of what was original booked
- If you received a bonus voucher with your original FTC suspension letter you can redeem this with your preferred departure
- You can obtain any available promotions applicable to your reservation
- The FTC is also transferrable to another guest – including friends or family members
I am not ready to use my future travel credit, what do I do?
We understand you may not be ready to re-book yet, so to allow you more time to use your FTC to re-book and travel in either 2023 or 2024, the travel period has automatically been extended. You do not need to do anything at this time and can contact your Travel Advisor when you are ready to re-book.
Why should I keep my Future Travel Credit with Scenic Group?
Re-book with your Future Travel Credit for travel in 2023 or 2024 to receive an exclusive bonus of up to $1,500pp* on selected Scenic Eclipse and Emerald Cruises yacht cruises, Europe and South East Asia river cruises and all land journeys. This exclusive offer can be put towards changes in your cruise or land journey cost, or a suite upgrade, and is combinable with Earlybird offers.
By keeping your FTC with Scenic Group, you have access to hundreds of options across all 7-continents to enjoy a journey that will create memories to last a lifetime.
Do I need to travel by the original expiry date?
No, to provide you with increased flexibility to utilise your FTC we have extended the validity to re-book and travel by 31 December 2024.
What flexible booking options do you provide once a new booking is created using a Future Travel Credit?
We understand the need for flexibility to amend or delay travel plans. Any new booking using a Future Travel Credit, will also have the following flexible conditions should they wish to cancel/defer their travel:
- Defer travel: You can choose to move to an alternate departure or put your funds into a new Future Travel Credit valid for 24 months, up to 90 days prior to departure without any Scenic, Emerald Cruises and Evergreen Tours fees charged (3rd party fees may be applicable e.g airline cancellation fees)
- Cancel travel: If you need to cancel and do not wish to re-book with Scenic Group in future you can apply for a refund as per the original terms of your FTC, less any third-party fees# (e.g., airline cancellation fees)
How can I check the value of my Future Travel Credit?
Please contact your Travel Agent who will be able to provide you with your available Future Travel Credit.
Can I transfer my credit to someone else?
Yes, you are able to transfer the credit to another person. You will need to call or email your Travel Agent to state that you give this authority for new guest to take over the Future Travel Credit.
Stay connected, updates sent directly to your inbox
Yes! Please keep me updated with the latest special offers, travel inspiration, product updates and event invites.