Evergreen Cruises & Tours’ Info Sessions ‘Win a $2,000 travel credit’ promotion
Terms & Conditions
- The opportunity to win a $2,000 future travel credit to use toward a new Evergreen cruise or tour booking is based on a game of skill.
- Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit.
- Employees of Evergreen Cruises & Tours are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- To be eligible to enter, entrants must have attended an Evergreen Travel Show/Information Session event in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide in October or November 2019, and completed the entry form and question.
- The judges decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of Evergreen Cruises & Tours.
- The winner of the competition must be 18 years old and over and a resident of Australia. The prize is a $2,000 Evergreen future travel credit which can be used towards a new booking any 2020 Evergreen river cruise, land journey or cruise tour.
- Competition closes at 5.00pm, Friday 15 November, 2019.
- Entries will be judged by 22 November, 2019 and the winner will be contacted within 10 working days of the conclusion of the competition. If Evergreen is unable to contact the winner within 10 days of the draw and has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant, then Evergreen will award the prize to another valid entrant.
- To use the $2,000 future travel credit, the winner must book and deposit on their holiday by 31 July, 2020. The eligible travel period is 1 January–31 December, 2020.
- The Prize is strictly non-transferable and non-negotiable, and may not be replaced, refunded or redeemed for cash
- The promoter is Evergreen Cruises & Tours and ABN 85 002715 602. The information you are asked to provide is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988.